- Curry Sauce:
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 tablespoon red curry paste
- 100 gram canned tomatoes with green chiles
- 100 gram heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- Sea salt to taste
- Chicken Cauliflower Skillet:
- 22 ounce boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Measure out and prepare all the ingredients. Prepare the red curry sauce by heating a saucepan over medium heat and adding in the ingredients for the sauce. Once warm, pulse in a blender until smooth.
- Chop up the chicken into bite size pieces. Wash and cut the cauliflower into florets. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add the olive oil and chopped chicken. Cook until there is no more pink.
- Add in the chopped cauliflower and curry sauce. Stir so the cauliflower and chicken is soaked in curry sauce.
- Place a lid on the skillet and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Serve with chopped parsley. Enjoy!
This makes a total of 2 servings of Keto Curry Chicken & Cauliflower Skillet. Each serving comes out to be 1078 calories, 87.2g fat, 14.9g net carbs, and 61.8g protein.