- 2 ounce walnuts
- 24 ounce flank steak
- 8 ounce spinach
- 3 tablespoon avocado oil
- 4 ounce onion, diced
- 3 teaspoon fresh garlic, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 ounce feta cheese
- 8 ounce cauliflower
- 8 ounce broccoli
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- Measure out and prepare all the ingredients. Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Roast the walnuts in the oven until they are fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- In a skillet, add in the avocado oil, onion, and garlic. Heat until fragrant.
- Add spinach into the skillet and cook until it gets wilty. Remove from heat and add in the lemon juice.
- Toss the cauliflower and broccoli in olive oil.
- Slice the flank steak in half and season it with salt and pepper.
- Stuff the steak with the spinach mixture, walnuts, and feta. Rope and tie it with kitchen twine.
- Turn the oven up to 375F. Add olive oil to a skillet then add the steak roulade. Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes. Bake the cauliflower and broccoli on a baking sheet in the oven for 10-15 minutes or done to your liking.
- Let the roulade cool for about 10 minutes before undoing the twine.
- Cut and serve with the vegetables. Enjoy!
This makes a total of 8 servings of Keto Flank Steak Roulade. Each serving comes out to be 368 calories, 25.1g fat, 4.6g net carbs, and 29.2g protein.