- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 16 ounce shrimp, peeled + de-veined + tails removed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 3 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 6 ounce cherry tomatoes
- 8 ounce broccoli
- 3 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 1 medium lemon, sliced + for garnish
- Measure out and prepare all the ingredients.
- Over medium to high heat, in a skillet add the olive oil. Toss the shrimp in the skillet and season with salt and pepper. Cook until opaque then remove from skillet.
- Melt the butter in the skillet over medium heat. Once the butter has melted, stir in the garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add in the cherry tomatoes and broccoli. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add in the spinach and let cook until it starts to become wilty.
- Add in the heavy cream, grated Parmesan and basil. Stir to combine well. Turn to low heat and let simmer to allow the sauce to thicken.
- Stir in the shrimp with the other ingredients to reheat them.
- Garnish with basil. Serve immediately and enjoy!
This makes a total of 4 servings of Keto Tuscan Butter Shrimp. Each serving comes out to be 428 calories, 31.8g fat, 6.8g net carbs, and 29g protein.