4 slices of bacon
1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
1-2 tablespoons Mayonnaise(to your liking)
1/2 cup Cream cheese
1 tablespoon Ranch Seasoning
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Cook the 4 pieces of bacon – crispy. Crumble up 2 and place in bowl.
2. Shred chicken and place in bowl with bacon.
3. Mix in mayonnaise, cream cheese, Ranch seasoning and salt/pepper. Blend all together.
4.Cut cucumbers in half (leave skin on) and slice down the middle of each half giving you 4 cucumber pieces.
5. Scoop out the centers of the cucumbers and fill them with the chicken/bacon/cream cheese mixture. Press down so it fills the center of the cucumbers.
6. Crumble remaining bacon and spread on top of each stuffed cucumber.