* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 4 medium portobello mushrooms stems and gills removed
* 1 package frozen chopped spinach cooked and drained, 10 ounces
* 1 can artichoke hearts drained and chopped, 14 ounce can
* 4 ounces cream cheese room temperature
* 2 tablespoons sour cream
* ½ cup Parmesan cheese grated
* 2 cloves garlic chopped
* salt and pepper to taste
* 3 ounces mozzarella cheese shredded
* Brush mushrooms with olive oil, place on baking pan in center of oven and broil high, 5 minutes each side, or until tender.
* Squeeze cooked spinach in clean dish towel if desired to remove excess water.
* Mix together the spinach, artichoke, cream cheese, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper until well combined.
* Stuff each mushroom cap with the spinach mix, distributing the filling evenly between the mushrooms.
* Sprinkle tops with mozzarella cheese.�
* Bake at 375°F for 10-15 minutes. Turn broiler on high for a few minutes at end of baking to brown cheese, if needed
Each serving size is half of a stuffed mushroom.
To keep the mushrooms from going watery when they cook, roast them on the stove before you stuff them. This will dry them out a bit more. You should also use a paper towel to get as much water out of the spinach and artichokes as possible.
These will only last 2-3 days in the refrigerator. Store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Eat them as soon as possible.