2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup fresh milk
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Line a loaf pan with foil. (I just sprayed mine well and went around the edges when after I let it cool for five minutes. I used a butter knife and it came right out.)also preheat oven to 350.
2. In a bowl, add flour, baking powder, and salt, set aside
3. Using a mixer, mix eggs, oil, sugar, and vanilla until thick
4. On low speed, stir in half the flour mixture, followed by the milk, and then the remaining flour
5. Fold in chocolate chips
(Do not over-mix)
6. Spread batter evenly into loaf pan and
Bake for 45 mins- 1 hour (mine took 50.)
7. Let cool in the pan for 5 minutes then onto a wire rack.
I also sprinkled the top with a little sugar and sprinkled the top with a few extra chocolate chips. batter will be very thick.