-3 cups all-purpose flour
-2 tablespoons sugar
-2 teaspoons active dry yeast
-1 teaspoon salt
-1 ½ cups warm water
-2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, yeast, and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the warm water and oil.
3. Add the water mixture to the flour mixture and stir until all ingredients are blended together.
4. Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knead for about 5 minutes, or until the dough is smooth and elastic.
5. Place the dough in a greased bowl, cover with a damp cloth, and allow it to rise for about an hour, or until it has doubled in size.
6. Punch down the dough and turn it out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead it for a few minutes and shape it into a loaf.
7. Place the loaf in a greased 9 by 5-inch loaf pan and allow it to rise for another 30 minutes.
8. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F, and bake the loaf for 30 minutes