• 2 cups cauliflower florets
• 1/2 cup of plain greek yogurt
• 1 egg
• 2tsps garlic powder
• 1 tbsp parsely/basil/italian seasoning (whatever you have on hand)
• 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
. ¼ teaspoon pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Break off your cauliflower in pieces and place in a blender/food processor. (I have Vitamix blender and it works awesome for this.) Pulse until you have what appears as cauliflower “rice”, if it turnscreamy – you have gone too far.
3. Transfer cauliflower to a bowl and stir in yogurt, egg and the rest of the ingredients. Mix throughly.
4. Spread the cauliflower mixture on a greased baking sheet, about 1/2 – 3/4 inch thick. Place in oven and bake for 30-35 minutes, until it’s nice and firm. *Can use a pizza stone
5. Top with pizza sauce and desired toppings and bake another five minutes, or until cheese has melted.
Makes 2 servings