For the buffalo cauliflower:
* 3 1/2 cups (12.32 oz) cauliflower florets (7 greens)
* 4 tsp olive oil (4 healthy fats)
* 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt (1 condiments)
For the buffalo sauce:
* 1 garlic clove (1 condiment)
* ¼ cup Frank’s hot sauce (4 condiments)
For the blue cheese sauce (optional):
* 12 oz non-fat greek yogurt (1 leanest)
* 4 tbsp blue cheese crumbles (4 condiments)
* 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt (1 condiment)
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (1/2 condiment)
* 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper (1/2 condiment)
* 1/2 cup (1.78 oz) Celery (1 green)
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Clean and chop the cauliflower into large florets (for easy dipping). In a bowl, combine the cauliflower with the olive oil and kosher salt. Spread the cauliflower on a baking sheet and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until browned, turning once, until slightly blackened.
When the cauliflower is almost done, make the buffalo sauce: Finely mince the garlic. In a small saucepan, Add the garlic, then stir in the hot sauce and stir until combined, about 1 minute.
If using, make the blue cheese dip: In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, blue cheese crumbles, garlic powder, kosher salt (or to taste), and fresh ground pepper.
When the cauliflower is done, remove from the oven and mix with the desired amount of buffalo sauce (to taste). Serve with blue cheese dip and celery sticks.
Makes 4 servings w/
1 healthy fat